A gigolo is a male escort or social companion who is supported by a person in a continuing relationship, often living in her residence or having to be present at her beck and call. Gigolo lifestyle consisting of a number of such relationships serially rather than having other means of support. The gigolo is expected to provide companionship, to serve as a consistent escort with good manners and social skills, and often to serve as a dancing partner as required by the woman in exchange for the support.
Many gifts, such as expensive clothing and an automobile to drive, may be lavished upon him. The relationship may include sexual services as well, and he also can be referred to as a “kept man.”
The gigolo lifestyle can be a lucrative one, with some men earning thousands of rupees per hour. However, it is also a lifestyle that can be fraught with danger and emotional complications. Gigolos are often stereotyped as being lazy and unscrupulous, and they may face discrimination from society. Additionally, the emotional toll of being a gigolo can be significant, as men in this profession often develop strong emotional attachments to their clients.
Despite the risks, there are many men who choose to live the gigolo lifestyle. Some men are drawn to the financial rewards, while others enjoy the sense of power and control that comes with being a gigolo. Still others simply enjoy the company of women and find that the gigolo lifestyle allows them to indulge their love of luxury and excitement.
The Pros and Cons of the Gigolo Lifestyle
There are many pros and cons to consider when deciding whether or not to become a gigolo.
- High earnings potential
- Opportunity to travel and meet new people
- Chance to develop strong emotional connections with clients
- Ability to live a luxurious lifestyle
- Social stigma
- Risk of emotional attachment
- Danger of violence or exploitation
- Lack of job security
The Decision to Become a Gigolo
The decision to become a gigolo is a personal one that should not be taken lightly. If you are considering becoming a gigolo, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Do your research. Learn as much as you can about the gigolo lifestyle before making a decision.
- Be honest with yourself about your motivations. Are you looking for financial security, excitement, or something else?
- Be prepared for the challenges. The gigolo lifestyle can be both rewarding and challenging.
- Make sure you have a support system in place. Having people you can talk to about your experiences will be important.
If you decide that the gigolo lifestyle is right for you, then congratulations! It can be a fulfilling and lucrative way to live. Just be sure to do your research and be prepared for the challenges that come with it.